Custom Designed Pools
Pool Maintenance and Installation Process
See a pool building project from ground-breaking to completion. Best of all, after your pool is installed, we offer a pool cleaning service to help with pool maintenance!
The steps involved in building your pool are:
1. Dig — Creating the space where your new pool will be.
2. Wall Set — Building the walls of your new pool.
3. Back-Fill Pool — Stabilizing and securing the sides of the pool.
4. Install Liner — Applying the decorative & protective liner. See our selection of pool liners!
5. Electrical/Plumbing — Making sure that everything works well.
6. Fill Pool & Balance Chemicals — The final step!
Contact North Georgia Pools
Looking for a quote on your project or have a question? Let us know how we can help you!
2616 Hwy 129 South
Cleveland, GA 30528